You did not study business nor major in economics, though we need the knowledge to understand What is economics – how does it relate to individuals, and how do production, distribution, and goods and services work? Understand this will give you some edges on business, investment etc. Here are some top resources to learn more about economics, or if you just need a quick references on any unheard economics terms:
- Wikipedia: Economics – Definition of Econmics and many resources.
- Economics in Six Minutes – Quickest way to get a grip on Economics
- The Concise Guide To Economics – an online book on economics
- Wikibooks:Business and economics bookshelf – Free ebook on Economics
- Economist.com: Economics A–Z – A great glossary on economics terms.
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Economics – Loads of free lectures on Economics.
- MCWDN’s economics concepts – Good guide on Economics
- Economics Glossary – Look for terms that you don’t understand.
- Economics Basics: Introduction – Quick introduction on economics basics.
- The Economics of Open Content Symposium – Economics of Open Content symposium at MIT to bring together representatives from media industries, cultural and educational institutions, and legal and business minds to discuss how to make open content happen better and faster. Audio Presentation.